- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated February 15, 2012 at 9:08 pm by .
- October 18, 2009 at 8:10 pm #277561
Bath Buddies Soap
1 Bar Ivory Soap, Grated
Liquid food coloring, if desired
String (for soap on a rope)
Pour approximately 3 cups of soap flakes into the bowl. Add 1 to 1 1/2 cups of water with a few drops of food coloring added to it.
Mix the contents of the bowl with your hands until it becomes the consistency of play dough.
To shape it, take a drop or two of vegetable oil and rub it between the palm of your hands, then shape any way you wish.
If you want to make a soap on a rope, cut a piece of string and tie the ends together. Push the knotted end gently into the your finished shape.
Let the completed soap stand to set overnight.
- February 13, 2012 at 11:05 pm #431424
copied this and will be doing this, thanks
- February 14, 2012 at 12:55 am #431432
This would be fun to do with the kids!
- February 15, 2012 at 9:08 pm #431450
Can you cut out shapes with cookie cutters with this? I see great gift basket ideas with these for kids!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.