- This topic has 4 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated March 21, 2015 at 10:11 am by .
- December 16, 2006 at 7:31 pm #238069
1 roll Bounty paper towels, cut in half. Use a serrated, sharp knife.
Remove cardboard tube.
Put in a Rubbermaid container… try the Collectible round 2-quart
with a screw-on top.
Note: Each recipe makes 2 containers.
16 oz.. bottle witch hazel
Add: 1 Tbsp. Tea Tree Essential Oil
1 teaspoon Lavender Essential Oil
12 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil
Add to 4 cups distilled water and mix well. Pour half over each 1/2
roll of Bounty towels in jar. Put lid on jar, and turn jar upside
down and on its side to moisten all towel segments.
- July 30, 2014 at 7:34 pm #457009
I’ve done this before and it’s fantastic. No harsh chemicals, lovely clean scent. Highly recommended.
- March 3, 2015 at 11:02 pm #460881
I am allergic to Tea Tree Oil. Can you recommend an alternative ingredient
- March 5, 2015 at 12:34 pm #460889
- March 21, 2015 at 7:09 am #460984
- March 21, 2015 at 10:11 am #460985
@Evie22 754063 wrote:
For people who are not allergic to tea tree oil, here is a good option 🙂
thanks but, that pretty well defeats the purpose of making your own. besides, the ingredients in those are 1% Australian Tea Tree Oil and 1% Eucalyptus Oil. so you could make your own really easily with that.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.