- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated September 11, 2008 at 3:11 am by .
- August 7, 2008 at 7:49 pm #248317Candace
16 ounces fresh aloe leaf from your aloe plant
1 cup oats
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup sour cream
1. Cut the aloe from your plant and weigh 13 ounces. Wash the aloe under warm running water.Place entire aloe leaf in a food processor and process until very watery.
2. Add honey and cream and process further to mix.
3. Add oats and process until a paste-like mixture forms. If mixture is too runny, add more oats and process until it thickens. If it”s too thick, add more sour cream or a bit more aloe (or water if your” out of aloe).To use, apply a smooth layer to affected area and allow it to harden. Rinse gently with warm water and allow skin to air dry. Apply moisturizer.
- September 11, 2008 at 3:11 am #398367Anonymous
Aloe Herbal After Shave Skin Soother is an alcohol-free formula for normal and dry skin to help calm and normalize skin and prevents dryness. Earth Science for men Aloe-Herbal After Shave Skin Soother. A unique skin soother formulated without stinging alcohols or chemicals. Returns the pH of the skin to its normal proper value of 4.0-6.0. Aloe, allantoin, herbal extracts soothe and cool the skin, while natural alum provides gentle astringency.
Visit here for more detail……….._________________________
[url= https://www..com] Acne Treatment [/url]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.