My weekly menu feb4-feb10

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Weekly Menu Plans My weekly menu feb4-feb10

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Ok so I have been doing this for a month now and want to share. I have managed to do the 50.00 a week on groceries!!!!! So excited this works yea!
      Breakfasts Mon— cereal (I make my own and get the bags of cereal)
      Tue—Nutella and toast
      Wend—-oatmeal
      Thur
      breakfast burritos ( I make these 20-30 at a time and freeze)
      Fri
      cereal
      Sat—- biscuits and gravy scrambled eggs( we have chickens so do not buy eggs). Sun—-eat at church (few bucks go to missions)

Lunch. Mon—grill cheese
      Tue
      tuna salad (left over from dinner)
      Wend—-chicken salad (left over from dinner)
      Thur
      pb&j with applesause
      Fri—-soup
      Sat—-ham&cheese w chips
      Sun— lunch and granny’s (not my week to make)

Dinner. Mon
      tuna melts w chips
      Tue
      roasted chicken with roasted potatoes
      Wend—-waffle Wednesday (church night almost always waffles as they are easy and I make my own syrup)
      Thur—- ham and beans cornbread
      Fri—- ham and beans cornbread (I always make enough for two nights as we like our beans and cornbread
      Sat—homemade pizza (this week is cheese, we have pizza every week usually the kids love it)
      Sunday— leftover dinner (this momma needs to make room for next week)

I started this challenge if you will, by taking inventory of all the food I had on hand I made a list and pull my recipes from there.

@Jesusrox 269725 wrote:

Ok so I have been doing this for a month now and want to share. I have managed to do the 50.00 a week on groceries!!!!! So excited this works yea!
      I started this challenge if you will, by taking inventory of all the food I had on hand I made a list and pull my recipes from there.

That’s Great! Congratulations! It feels awesome when you realize that it really works and you at the end of the month you have all this extra cash to apply to other bills!! Your menu looks yummy, thank you for sharing it 🙂

Fabulous menu Jesusrox! I absolutely love the way you’re making use of everything!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Weekly Menu Plans My weekly menu feb4-feb10