- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated October 5, 2013 at 3:09 am by .
- September 13, 2013 at 4:21 am #322681
* Friday 9/13 ~ Eating out (it’s our 11 yr Anniversary)
* Saturday 9/14 ~ Cheez it chicken( found on pintrest), mac & cheese, green beans & mashed potatoes.
* Sunday 9/15 Homemade pepperoni & cheese Stromboli & a salad
* Monday 9/16 Beef Stew over egg noodles & biscuits
* Tuesday 9/17 Hamburgers and fries
* Wednesday 9/18 Country fried chicken w/ white gravy, corn, mashed potatoes & mac & cheese.
* Thursday 9/19 Fried spam, collard greens, candied yams, potatoes & 7up biscuits (hubbys request)
* Friday 9/20 Frozen pizza night
- September 13, 2013 at 11:37 am #443695
Happy Anniversary to you both! Thank you for sharing your menu, it sounds yummy 🙂
- September 14, 2013 at 5:51 pm #443738
happy anniversary! your menu sounds great.
- October 4, 2013 at 3:18 am #444357
Thanks ladies! 🙂 🙂
- October 4, 2013 at 5:50 am #444359
Happy Anniversary! I always have such a hard time with menu planning, it always seems as if I plan on the fly in the grocery store. /Most times I have a list yet I still don’t write out an actual menu.
I hope to get lots of inspiration and good menu ideas such as yours.
- October 5, 2013 at 3:09 am #444369
I use to just go and get whatever looked good or was on sale but it seemed I was always forgetting something that I needed for a certain meal. Now I sit down with the family and everyone helps plan and I let them all pick a favorite for the week. 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.