- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated January 12, 2014 at 7:40 pm by .
- January 3, 2014 at 9:26 pm #336133Stormie
after christmas i usually have the after christmas letdown syndrome. i decided to try something different this year. i took the christmas ornaments off my tree and i’m making a valentine’s day tree.
i made a crown for the topper, put rose floral picks between the branches, gold and white bead/ball picks between the branches and i cut heart shapes from foam sheets in light pink, darker pink and white. on the hearts i’m writing the different attributes of the lord. it looks really pretty when its lit up as i have all white mini lights on the tree.should i post a pic when i’m completely finished with it? it’s been fun putting this tree together.:love together:
- January 6, 2014 at 8:02 am #447959MegTracer
I love this idea!! I go through the same thing after Christmas and couldn’t wait until Easter to do my egg trees! This will give me something in between that is better than the table centerpieces I currently do!
Would love to see a picture when you are done. Thank you!
- January 11, 2014 at 5:36 am #448184SarahTuckerThat’s a Cool idea, really like it & thinking of trying it out…
- January 12, 2014 at 7:40 pm #448242lavina
Great idea for my grandchildren to make. You can use the tree for other holidays.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.