Budget101 Discussion List Archives Health & Home Remedies My fountain of youth and weight loss recipe.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

I am going to give ya’ll one of the best tips that you have ever had on how to lose weight with fast results.Every morning I drink a fourth of a cup of this recipe. Take a pint canning jar and add 1 TBSP of cinnamon and 2 tbsp of honey.
      add in enough good water to almost fill the jar.shake shake shake it up. keep in fridge.

take out an hour before you drink the one fourth cup in morning (so it will shake up better). only drink this once a day and take note of how you begin to start feeling younger and the weight just starts slipping away.love to you all!i am also a type two diabetic and this dose does not affect my diabetes.

© Can Stock Photo Inc. / coconat

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Good morning, I’m wondering how exactly does this combination work to reduce the weight?

LaurieS

@LaurieS 565439 wrote:

Good morning, I’m wondering how exactly does this combination work to reduce the weight?

LaurieS

I have read that cinnamon is a fat burner and honey cures almost everything,so it can,t hurt to try this.I was on this for 4-6 weeks and I lost 20 lbs.Then I tried to put a marriage back together and went through way too much dominating abuse so I was not taking my stuff for 5 months of pure aggravation and totally stressed out time that I was going through.But I,ve been on this a week now and I really feel good and can suck in my huge gut a little already.This makes me feel good enough to continue onward with wanting and needing to feel good and lose weight also.I had many others trying this too back in Feb. and they had good results showing in minimal time on it.Wishing you the very best of luck and health also.worthy smilie

I just started today to do it but i was wondering if its normal that it really tastes bad!! Ill know in a couple weeks if it works but it really taste weird!!!

This will taste better in time.Especially if you leave it out of the fridge for 2 hrs-then shake real good and drink 1/4th a cup.Put back in fridge for next day.Had to fix password to get back to you.Thanks all.

Honey doesn’t need refrigeration nor does cinnamon. Why not just cover the glass and leave it out? You can add ice if you want it cold.

After drinking the “potion” in the morning what are you suppose to eat from then until bedtime?

Let me give a hint about this. I made mine and let it sit overnight, out of the fridge. The honey nor the cinnamon will spoil out of the fridge.

Every time I passed it sitting on the counter that night, I shook it up. The next morning I drank my 1/4 cup and it tasted great !!! It tasted like a sweet cinnamon drink and loving cinnamon like I do, well, I really liked this.

I think if you drink it cold from the fridge the honey won’t mix with the water or cinnamon and you get a big mouth full of yuck !! So try it this way and see what you get…

Can it be regular off the shelf honey, cuz thats all I have. I dont have and cant afford that raw organic honey. And just so Im understanding correctly, you make it one day, shake it up all that day, drink a 1/4 of a cup the next morning and then every morning?

Then when you are almost out of it remake it so you have it to keep going with it? What are the long term benefits or cons of this? Anyone know if it can hurt you in anyway in the long run?

Yes the cinnamon is the fat burner and it works best when taken with the honey. But apart from this it is good for your health if you drink lots of water and do some regular exercise this burns calories and gives you a perfect figure…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Health & Home Remedies My fountain of youth and weight loss recipe.