- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated October 6, 2013 at 6:32 pm by .
- October 6, 2013 at 6:32 pm #323507
Hi, My favorite quick costumes when my kids were growing up were:
1. Wear leotards and tights (or sweat pants and shirt). Pin every color kids socks you have all over the outfit — you are dirty laundry!
2. Use a clear large plastic trash bag, cut 2 holes (for your legs) in the bottom. Use masking tape or duct tape to reinforce the hole edges. Blow up a bunch of cheap round balloons. Step into the leg holes, fill the bag (all around your body with the balloons, gather the open end around the neck or under the shoulders, wrap gathered top with tape, and you are a gum ball machine!
3. Wear any pants and a light color T-shirt or sweatshirt. Use black electrical tape to form a large capital “P” on the front of the shirt. Use eyeliner or black tempra paint to cover around one eye – – go as a “black-eye pea”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.