- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated June 11, 2012 at 4:21 pm by .
- June 9, 2012 at 10:02 pm #306635
Mrs Paws Dinner menu 6/9/12 – 6/16/12
Things were a bit chaotic this past week and half, so some of the items from the past menu have been moved around.
butter and herb roasted new potatoes
fried green tomatoes
orange jello with orange slices
blueberry and strawberry parfaits
Beef and mushroom dinner
fried okra with green tomatoes
golden chicken with noodles
fried squash and onions
-OUT- ((out of town))
Fresh fruit for dessert and snacks
Country fried steak
mashed potatoes with gravy
sliced mangoes and peaches with honey lime sauce
Chicken pot pie
green beans with l/o new potatoes
mixed fresh fruit
-OUT- for Father’s day 😉
fresh peach cobbler
- June 11, 2012 at 1:59 pm #432015
Ms. Paws, I love Salmon Patties. Thank you
- June 11, 2012 at 4:21 pm #432023
You’re very welcome!
We usually have them often ’cause we love them too. 😉
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.