- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated February 27, 2007 at 4:13 am by .
- February 27, 2007 at 4:13 am #251069Guest
Herb Peppercorn Tilapia
made with Lemon Herb Pepper 10-minute Marinade4 Tilapia fillets, about 6 Oz. (168g) each, or other mild white fish
3/4 cup (180mL) Mrs. Dash® Lemon Herb Peppercorn 10-Minute Marinade1. Marinate the fish fillets in Mrs. Dash® Lemon Herb Peppercorn 10-
Minute Marinade in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, begin the Lemon Pilaf (recipe follows), if desired.3. Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking oil spray and place over
medium heat. Add the fish fillets to the skillet and discard the
remaining marinade.4. Cook the fish on each side for about 5 to 6 minutes, or until the
fillets are cooked through and flake easily with a fork.
5. Serve immediately with Lemon Rice Pilaf, if desired.Serves: 4
Serving Size: 7.6 Oz. (215.1g)
Prep Time: 10 minCook Time: 20 min
Grilled Portobello Mushrooms with Fresh Corn Salsa
made with Zesty Garlic 10-minute Marinade4 large Portobello mushrooms, stems removed and clean
1/2 cup (120mL) Mrs. Dash® Zesty Garlic Herb 10-Minute Marinade,
plus 2 Tbsp. (30mL)1 corn on the cob, remove kernels or 1 cup (240mL) frozen corn,
1 green onion, chopped2 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
1. Place cleaned Portobello mushrooms in large plastic bag, add
Mrs. Dash® Zesty Garlic Herb 10-Minute Marinade and marinate for 10minutes.
2. Combine 2 Tbsp. (30mL) Mrs. Dash® Zesty Garlic Herb 10-Minute
Marinade, corn, green onions and plum tomatoes.3. Place mushrooms on pre-heated grill and cook until tender about 3-
4 minutes per side. Brush with extra Mrs. Dash® Zesty Garlic Herb 10-
Minute Marinade during grilling, if needed.4. Turn Portobello mushroom topside down, fill with salsa and serve.
Serving Size: 1 mushroomPrep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 8 min
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.