Mother of 3, just quit my salary job to be a SAHM – – YIKES!

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Mother of 3, just quit my salary job to be a SAHM – – YIKES!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      fletch0417

Hi all!

My name is Rebecca and I just gave notice on my salary career – which brings in 60% of our family income – to stay at home with our three boys! I am a little bit of a nervous wreck, but I have faith that with wonderful sites like this one, we can make it just fine.

Top three items that I am going to learn to live without –
      1. Starbucks skinny caramel macchiatos – I have at least one per working day!
      2. Expensive hair cuts and highlights – any great ideas for DIY at home?
      3. Mindless spending! I buy whatever I want whenever I want it for the most part.

I hope this will be an interesting journey in converting to a more frugal lifestyle!
      We will see how it goes!

macyquilts

I want to encourage you Rebecca to go for it. I did the same when my children were in elementary school. Everything worked out and I had a great time learning how to DIY and saving money. 🙂

Elsenbroek102

Rebecca, I recently did the same thing. It was the best thing I could have done! You will find ways to save money especially on this site. We make most meals and I need to concentrate on managing out grocery budget a little more. I think this site has so many good ideas! I’ve made several of the cleaners and some of the food already! Good luck!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Mother of 3, just quit my salary job to be a SAHM – – YIKES!