Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

They have suckers that I used with my last
      pregnancy that worked great. They are called
      b-natal and I purchased them on the web.

https://www.bnatal.com

I bought 2 boxes – but only ended up using one
      because they worked really well.

I didn’t know they had suckers for this. When I was pregnant with my daughter in 2003 my mother in law swore by Ginger Ale and I wasn’t to found of it. Next time I’ll try to suckers.

I went the old-fashioned way and nibbled on Saltine crackers. Worked for me.

Most of the time, morning sickness is actually caused by hunger or over-eating. I know it sounds weird, but an OB said that if you will make sure not to let your stomach get empty (and then also not to ever-eat) it will greatly help the nausea. Carry crackers with you or something else to munch on.

Eat several small meals a day so that there is always a little something on your stomach. This will help I hope. 🙂

My Dr. put me on B vitamins and that helped a lot. Good luck!

sometimes no matter what you do it does not help my first child I was sick the whole 9 months. The only thing that helped was giving birth lol All the others though I used Dr.Pepper and saltines, dont know why but worked really well and it had to be Dr.Pepper no store brands etc.

@mdowdy 98726 wrote:

sometimes no matter what you do it does not help my first child I was sick the whole 9 months. The only thing that helped was giving birth lol All the others though I used Dr.Pepper and saltines, dont know why but worked really well and it had to be Dr.Pepper no store brands etc.

mdowdy, that is hilarious that you needed dr. pepper! i’m addicted to dr. pepper, so maybe i’ll try that when i get pregnant! 🙂

Whats even funnier is I dont like Dr.Pepper but my son loves it lol

That’s hilarious! Maybe my mom used Dr. Pepper for morning sickness with me! Maybe that’s why I’m addicted!

I was sick throughout my whole pregnancy with all three of my kids!!! Sometimes (rarely) ice cubes and saltines helped…not too often though…those were miserable times too!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.