- This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated December 24, 2010 at 11:06 am by .
- December 22, 2006 at 5:06 pm #238129Liss
***CHOCOLATE FUN FUDGE IN A CUP***
1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup sugar
1 TBS. finely chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
1/2 cup mini marshmallows
Place first three ingredients into a zipper bag. Place mini
marshmallows into another zipper bag. Staple bags together. Attach
instructions below.CHOCOLATE FUN FUDGE IN A CUP
Empty chocolate chip bag into coffee cup. Add 2 1/2 TBS. butter or
margarine (cut into 2 pieces — place on top of mixture in cup).
minutes. Add mini marshmallows and stir quickly and thoroughly to
Let cup cool 5 minutes and then place in refrigerator for only 10
fudge to set. Run a plain table knife around fudge and empty it onto
a saucer. Reshape it into a smooth circle if necessary. Cut into 1″
pieces. Makes 6 – 8 pieces.
***CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT FUN FUDGE MIX IN A CUP***
Add 6 crushed hard peppermint disks candies to the marshmallow bag.
Name the fudge mix “Chocolate Peppermint Fun Fudge in a Cup.” The
only change in the instructions is in #3 – it needs to say: “Add
mini marshmallows and crushed peppermints”CHRISTMAS CUPS:
Fudge is a perfect Christmas gift. Get a Christmas cup at the
discount store — place it in the center of a red or green heavy
plastic disposable plate. Surround the cup with 6 – 8 fudge mixes.
Tie it all up with a colored cellophane and Christmas ribbons.
- November 24, 2008 at 6:34 pm #404468faxonfive
These are great last minute ideas!!!
- November 25, 2008 at 4:22 pm #404525Margaret K
These are fast, fun & tasty. Thanks so much for these last minute gifts. Great for teacher gifts.
- November 25, 2008 at 5:38 pm #404532JoAnnFun guest gifts, what a neat gift idea..
- November 29, 2008 at 6:22 am #404844Janice Terrell
Very handy, great gifts.for last minute gift giving.
- December 11, 2008 at 10:24 pm #405975mdowdy
These are great I may try them in a larger quanity like for jar gifts. And the coffee cups my 3 year old picked out for everyone would go great with these.
- December 12, 2008 at 6:51 pm #406148sueyThese sound very Yummy!!
- December 12, 2008 at 7:50 pm #406153Niddi
these will make great gifts but I’m loving all the mug recipes for ME also. Husband is diabetic so I don’t make many regular sweet treats and I do miss them. Now I can make individual portions just for me. This fudge sounds so good. Thanks.
- December 24, 2010 at 11:06 am #429428Liss
There are a ton of mug mixes here on the site:Budget101.com – – Mug & Cup Mixes | Cup Mixes | Single Serve Mixes | Gifts in a Jar
All you need is a few basic ingredients, a coffee mug and some ribbon or tissue paper to create gorgeous gifts in under $10 minutes for less than $3 per person.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.