- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated January 4, 2010 at 7:01 am by .
- January 4, 2010 at 7:01 am #279402
I certainly hope you had an enjoyable weekend! How did you do sticking to your workout plans? Did you manage to get in a bit of cardio over the weekend to jumpstart your metabolism and burn a few extra calories? Monday: Triceps, Biceps, Forearms
- Hammer Curl 7-10 Reps
- Concentration Curl 8-10 Reps
- Close Grip EZ Bar Curl 8-10 R
- Palms Down Wrist Curl over bench 8-10 R
- Drag Curl 7-10 Reps
- Bench Dips 8-10 Reps
- Cross Body Hammer Curl 8-10 Reps
- Palms Up Wrist Curl over Bench 8-10 Reps
- Dumbbell Tricep Extension 8-10 Reps
- Lying Triceps Press 8-10 Reps
- 1-arm Pronated Triceps Extension 8-10 Reps
If you would like to track your progress, download and print our Free Monday Workout Log In a couple days, once we’ve successfully made it through our first week together, we’ll start discussing changes to our diet! If you’re coming in to this series a little late, here’s what you’ve missed so far: 1. My original Post with Before & After Photos 2. Wednesdays Workout – Rear End! 3. Thursdays Workout- Shoulders, Traps & Abs 4: Friday’s Workout 5. The Weekend Workout
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.