- November 12, 2008 at 2:41 pm #266489
2 cup all purpose flour
5 teaspoons baking powder
4 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
Include decorative tag that says:
Combine contents of jar with:
1/2 cup oil
2 cups milk
Pour pancake mix in a large bowl. Add eggs, oil, and milk, stir until well combined. Allow to sit in fridge for 5 minutes.
These pancakes may be frozen, after frying.
Store each pancake separately in plastic wrap and place in a large freezer safe ziploc bag. Reheat in microwave oven.
- November 29, 2008 at 7:38 am #404852
Thanks Lynn….Could these be popped in the toaster?
- November 29, 2008 at 4:10 pm #404876
Yes, After they have been frozen my kids have popped them in when rushing off to school. 🙂
- November 29, 2008 at 5:51 pm #404886
Thanks for posting this recipe! You are right down the road from me–I’m on 20 north of Charlottesville. Happy to find a neighbor on here.
- December 1, 2008 at 4:05 pm #405030
Nice to meet you!!!
- January 4, 2015 at 4:12 pm #460156
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Breakfast is always the hardest for me.
Nice to know I can keep these in my freezer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.