- November 24, 2011 at 9:38 pm #300792
1 lb. of butter ( 4 sticks of butter), softened
2 Tbsp. molasses
2 tsp. vanilla
1/3 C. water
1 1/2 C. sugar
1 1/2 C. brown sugar ( I use light) packed
1 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
5 C. flour
2 pkgs. of chocolate chips or chunks
1. Preheat oven 375 degrees
2. Cream butter, eggs, molasses, vanilla, and water in med. size bowl.
3. In large bowl sift together sugars, baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour.
4. Combine wet mix with dry mix. Add Chocolate chips.
5. Shape dough into 1-in. balls and place them 1-in. apart on a greased baking sheet. I use a small cookie scoop so all my cookies are the same size.
6. Bake 8 min or until light brown around the edges. I let mine sit on the pan for 5 min to cool a bit before removing to cool completely.
I will warn you these are addictive and won’t last long but will make a huge amount of cookies. 🙂
- November 25, 2011 at 4:15 pm #430518
Looks yummy can’t wait to try it.
- November 26, 2011 at 2:06 am #430517
I will warn you they have a high addiction rating on them. I made them for a friend of mine , 6 dozen worth and she ate all them in 2 days.
- November 11, 2012 at 1:39 am #434692
I love Keebler cookies! Thank you for posting this! This recipe is definitely going on my list to make for the holidays.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.