- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated January 4, 2009 at 4:54 pm by .
- December 23, 2008 at 11:17 am #268107sthrash1993
You know those juices you can buy in the grocery store orange/pineapple/apple (etc.) (that are really expensvie). Has anyone ever made them at home?
- January 2, 2009 at 12:38 am #407703Niddi
I’m not sure how you would make them at home, I have squeezed oranges for fresh OJ when we brought a bunch back from Fla. and I always save the pineapple juice when I drain canned pineapple. Have you compared the price of the frozen concentrate to the already mixed?They are usually cheaper.
- January 2, 2009 at 1:21 pm #407746sthrash1993
Well, that’s what I was wondering if anyone had ever mixed the froz. concentrates successfully. This week, I did mix grape juice and oj just a little bit in my glass (1/2 and 1/2) and it did turn out great.
I think I will just keep doing that.
- January 4, 2009 at 4:54 pm #408102bcoffey68359I have used Wal -mart’s brand of sugar -free powdered mixes that are compable to crystal light my kid enjoy the apple ,grape and cherry . They are cheap 1.88 for 6 -each make a 2 quart size . Bobbi -NE
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.