- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated February 3, 2015 at 8:03 pm by .
- February 16, 2006 at 7:49 pm #236175Liss
Lemon Pie-filling Mix
2 1/2 c Pre-sweetened Lemonade Mix
1 1/4 c Sugar Or To Taste
1 c Plus 2 T Cornstarch
1 ts SaltCombine all ingredients in a medium bowl, and mix well. Put into
a 1 quart airtight container and label as Lemon Pie-filling Mix.
Store in a cool dry place and use within 6 to 8 months.
Makes about 4 1/4 cups of mix.
- November 19, 2014 at 2:40 pm #459474FreebieQueenThis is also great spread on top of a lemon cake, then add whipped cream to the top just prior to serving.
- January 8, 2015 at 3:37 pm #460291patty2
How do you use and mix this up , thank you for you help.
- January 8, 2015 at 11:53 pm #460297grandof2
would also like to know how to mix this up for use
- February 3, 2015 at 11:15 am #460634FreebieQueen@grandof2 684745 wrote:
WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO MIX THIS UP FOR USE
Here’s the complete directions for the mix, including how to make lemon Sauce, Lemon Pie or a Lemon Tart.https://www.budget101.com/mix-recipes/lemon-pie-filling-mix-4987.html
- February 3, 2015 at 8:03 pm #460639patty2
Thank you, I can’t wait to make lemon pie.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.