- August 13, 2008 at 2:37 pm #248492
Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Mix
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips
1/4 cup chocolate milk drink mix (use this if you want chocolate filling–leave out for plain filling)
1 tbsp flour
mix all ingredients and store in a snack size ziplock bag–label mint chocolate chip cheesecake mix
topping sprinkles: 1 TBSP mini chocolate chips and 1 TBSP Andes chips
Put into a snack size ziplock bag–label Topping Sprinkes.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust (mix and directions):
1-1/4 cup chocolate chip wafer cookie crumbs (buy cookies and crush in food processor)
1/4 cup sugar
Mix all ingredients together and put into a sandwich size ziplock bag and attach directions:
Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust
1. Place contents of package into a bowl and blend well.
2 Add 6 TBSP melted butter or margarine (not diet) and mix very well.
3. Grease a 9″ pie pan or springform pan.
Place crumb mixture into pan. Use hands to flatten crumbs. For pie pan, cover bottom and sides with crumbs.
For springform pan, either cover just the bottom of pan or also come about half way up the sides. Press firmly until crust is even.
5. Bake unfilled crust 10 minutes at 325.
Allow the crust to cool for 5 minutes. Then add filling and bake.
NOTE: You could also use graham cracker crumbs or choclate graham cracker crumbs.
To make up kit:
Put cheesecake mix, pie crust mix with instructions, and the following cheesecake recipe into a basket or however you would like to package it.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
2 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Mix
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup sour cream
1 9″ crumb crust
1 cup sour cream
2 TBSP sugar
1. Place cream cheese into large mixing bowl. Mix with electric mixer.
Add cheesecake mix and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Add sour cream and eggs.
Spread mixture in prepared 9″ crumb crust.
5. Bake at 350 for 38-43 minutes until center just barely shakes.
6. Remove cheesecake from oven.
Turn oven up to 450.
7. Mix topping ingredients and spread over cheesecake.
8. Return cheesecake to oven for 5 minutes to set topping.
Place topping sprinkles evenly over top.
10. Let cheesecake cool 30 minutes on counter. Then chill 4 hours in refrigerator or 2 hours in freezer.
This is soooo good
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.