Mini Cheesecake Ingredients on sale thru 10/5

Sizzlin’ Hot Deals Grocery Stores Mini Cheesecake Ingredients on sale thru 10/5

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I made mini cheesecakes tonight using this recipe on allrecipes. 2 of the main ingredients, 8 oz Philadelphia cream cheese and Nilla Wafers, are B1G1 at Food Lion this week. Use a $5 off 5 Kraft coupon for FREE cream cheese.

Or a $1/2 blinkie would make the cheese .50.

Rather than 1 Nilla Wafer in the bottom of each muffin cup, I crushed the wafers in a food processor and formed a dough for a crust. 1 cup crushed wafers + 3 tbsp melted butter, stirred until incorporated. I smooshed a little bit of dough in the bottom of each muffin liner, then baked the crusts for 6 minutes on 325 before filling with the cream cheese mixture.

I also did a few as Reese Cheesecake bites. Planter’s peanuts are B1G1 at Food Lion, so I put a few honey roasted peanuts into a food processor. I mixed this with the Nilla wafer mixture as the crust. After baking and cooling, the cheesecakes were topped with a small Reese cup piece.

I’m allergic to milk and wheat, so I didn’t get to try these. Instead, I took them to a church dinner tonight, and they were gone! I was told they were delicious, but I really like that they were cheap.

I often spend too much on items for church dinners.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sizzlin’ Hot Deals Grocery Stores Mini Cheesecake Ingredients on sale thru 10/5