- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 31, 2008 at 6:45 pm by .
- December 31, 2008 at 6:45 pm #268448rtebalt
Milk Chocolate Pots de Creme
2 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup light cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
sweetened whipped cream (recipe follows)
1. Place milk chocolate chips and light cream in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir.If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Stir in vanilla.
2. Pour into demitasse cups or very small dessert dishes. Cover; refrigerate until firm.
Serve cold with sweetened whipped cream. 6 to 8 servings.sweetened whipped cream: beat 1/2 cup cold whipping cream, 1 tablespoon powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in small bowl until stiff. Refrigerate until ready to serve. About 1 cup whipped cream.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.