- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 31, 2008 at 6:44 pm by .
- December 31, 2008 at 6:44 pm #268447rtebalt
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup hershey’s special dark chocolate chips
1 tablespoon raspberry-flavored liqueur or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup cold whipping cream
Sweetened whipped cream(optional)
1. Stir together sugar and gelatin in small saucepan; stir in milk. Let stand 2 minutes to soften gelatin.Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture just begins to boil.
2. Remove from heat. Immediately add chocolate chips; stir until melted.
Stir in liqueur; cool to room temperature.3. Beat whipping cream in small bowl until stiff; gradually add chocolate mixture, folding gently just until blended. Spoon into serving dishes.
Refrigerate. Garnish with sweetened whipped cream and raspberries, if desired. 2 servings.
VARIATION: For high-standing mousse, prepare collars for 2 parfait glasses. Tear strip of foil of sufficient length to go around top of each glass. Fold foil into fourths; butter lightly.Place buttered side in; tape to sides of glasses. Spoon mousse into glasses. (Mousse should come over top of glasses.) After mousse has set, carefully remove foil collar
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.