- December 4, 2008 at 3:17 am #267404
microwave ritz cracker cookies
1 pkg. chocolate almond bark
1 box Ritz crackers
1 sm. jar peanut butter
Melt several squares almond bark
in a glass bowl in the microwave
until melted when stirred.
Spread peanut butter between 2 Ritz
crackers. Sandwich together. Dip crackers
into melted chocolate almond bark.
Place on a cookie sheet.
chocolate coating is hardened.
Variation: Instead of Ritz crackers,
Wheat Thins also work well.
- December 4, 2008 at 10:17 am #405278
Ooooh…these sound good. I think I might try this one for my GS party:)
- December 4, 2008 at 10:23 am #405281
They are good, And soo easy to make.
- December 4, 2008 at 2:00 pm #405306
My kind of recipe. Thanks.
- December 5, 2008 at 6:00 pm #405423
I have always loved to make goodies in the kitchen but have gotten to where I can’t stand but a few minutes at a time. These sound really good and I think I could make them. Thank you so much.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.