We have a GE microwave that we have had for about 8-10 yrs. Under the glass tray (basically the bottom of our microwave) we had like air bubbles which opened into gray color that were in few spots (the inside of the microwave is off white color). Now we have the gray spots (looks like metal) covering the outer edge of the glass plate.
I keep telling my DH that this is not healthy at all and that we need a new microwave and he doesn’t believe me. I would like your opinion.
Thank you, Melissa
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] “] Try it now.[/url]