- August 11, 2009 at 4:28 pm #275105mosParticipant
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tsp taco seasoning mix
1/2 cup chunky salsa
1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
2 tbs sour cream
Sprinkle chicken with the taco seasoning mix, making sure to coat both sides of each piece. Place chicken in a square microwave safe dish and pour salsa over. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5-8 minutes, turning dish once halfway through cooking time if you don’t have a turn table. Make sure chicken is thoroughly cooked. Juices should run clear when pricked with a fork. Sprinkle chicken with cheese and return to microwave. Cook for 45 seconds until cheese is melted. Top with sour cream to serve. 2 servings
- August 11, 2009 at 4:41 pm #424174
This sounds good. As far as being easy, it is right up my alley. Thanks for the recipe.
- August 12, 2009 at 11:24 pm #424186mosParticipant
it’s the perfect summer-time meal…no heat in the kitchen and fast! LOL!
- August 13, 2009 at 4:15 pm #424194
sounds quick easy and delicious thanks
- August 13, 2009 at 4:38 pm #424195
Sounds delish! Thanks so much!!! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.