- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated September 12, 2013 at 9:26 am by .
- September 11, 2013 at 12:13 pm #322622
I received a pm from a longtime member whose opinion I greatly value and she suggested that we add some categories to our Menu planning to help those who have particular dietary concerns find decent menus that are affordable.
So, we’ve added some Menu Plan Prefixes here to this forum so that if you’re adding a menu plan for the week and it fits one of those categories, it can be easily searched & found by others.
Here are the new Categories:
Diabetic Menu Plan
Low Carb Menu Plan
Low Fat Menu
Is there a Menu Plan Category that you would like us to add? Also, while we’re discussing dietary concerns, did you know that we have a separate forum for recipes for those with dietary concerns as well, it’s located here:
- September 11, 2013 at 1:59 pm #443645
Thank you that will help me greatly.
- September 12, 2013 at 9:26 am #443663
Yes, Thank you! I think this is a great idea.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.