Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Weekly Menu Plans Menu Plan for Jan. 25th – Jan. 31st

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Sunday – Empanadas

Monday – Leftovers

Tuesday – “Portuguese Italian Chicken Stirfry” ๐Ÿ˜‰ (My own creation! ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Wednesday – leftovers

Thursday – Vietnamese Fried Rice

Friday – Pulled Cuban Chicken Wraps

Saturday – Roasted Turkey, Dressing, Green Bean Casserole, Brown Rice, & Potato Salad

Chichken wraps are great!!!

@faxonfive 103334 wrote:

Yeah! I found this great new, really easy recipe for roasted chicken wraps & I can’t wait to use it! ๐Ÿ™‚

@faxonfive 103334 wrote:

Yeah! I found this great new, really easy recipe for roasted chicken wraps & I can’t wait to use it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanksgiving on Saturday at rtebalt’s house LOL sorry had to

Thanksgiving on Saturday at rtebalt’s house LOL sorry had to

@mdowdy 103383 wrote:

Thanksgiving on Saturday at rtebalt’s house lol sorry had to

actually, yes! we won a free turkey, but we spent thankgiving down south, so its been in our freezer. i thought it was about time to make some room in the freezer!

@mdowdy 103383 wrote:

Thanksgiving on Saturday at rtebalt’s house lol sorry had to

actually, yes! we won a free turkey, but we spent thankgiving down south, so its been in our freezer. i thought it was about time to make some room in the freezer!

We did a Thanksgiving this month, too! It’s hard to pass up a good price on a turkey! (58ยข a pound!) ๐Ÿ™‚

We did a Thanksgiving this month, too! It’s hard to pass up a good price on a turkey! (58ยข a pound!) ๐Ÿ™‚

@FruGal 103799 wrote:

And you can always “Give Thanks” for the cheap turkey! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@FruGal 103799 wrote:

And you can always “Give Thanks” for the cheap turkey! ๐Ÿ˜‰

mos
      Participant

give thanks for anything we find cheap these days! lol! good menu and think of all the wonderful things you can do with the ‘thanksgiving’ leftovers.

and the money you’re saving! don’t forget to try making the turkey broth as i learned from another source and posted…it’s fabulous!

mos
      Participant

give thanks for anything we find cheap these days! lol! good menu and think of all the wonderful things you can do with the ‘thanksgiving’ leftovers.

and the money you’re saving! don’t forget to try making the turkey broth as i learned from another source and posted…it’s fabulous!

Viewing 14 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Weekly Menu Plans Menu Plan for Jan. 25th – Jan. 31st