This topic contains 5 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by donnat1128 August 17, 2015 at 1:31 pm.

• Author

Such a horrible word! I am tired of the hot flashes:ripped: They come and go, they seem to last forever! I can sweat just sitting doing nothing!

Bedtime is the worst! I roll around the bed looking for a cool place to rest my head. Air Conditioning is on all the time.

When will it stop?
    During the winter months, I welcome the hot flashes :oops:. I enjoy walking in the snow, no matter how cold it is. I live in an apartment, when i get home from work I put on my shorts and tank top and walk around barefoot.

My husband looks at me like I have lost my mind:118:
    Is anyone else suffering thru this? Have any tips to share?

:helpme:

I would also love some tips on this as i am going thru exactly the same. Night time is worse, i get so hot that it wakes me up. During the day can be very embarrassing when you suddenly start sweating for no reason.

I have tried loads of herbal remedies but none seem to work.

I’m Only 37 and going threw menopause{runs in my Family Young} ..And having the same Problems..It Sucks..I find Myself Taking cold Showers at least 3 Times a night and about 4 a Day..LOL anyone wanna do that Ice water Challenge?

European herbs usually do not help much. I suggest you try a Chinese herb called Ho Shu Woo. you would find this through a naturopath or through a naturopathic pharmacy.

It’s not that expensive. If you get Seven Forests Ho Shu Woo Blend take 3 tabs three times a day until hot flashes get better.
    The other practical thing I will suggest since I have been having hot flashes since age 41 and I’m now 63, is to install a ceiling fan with the remote control. Then when you get too warm you can turn on the fan and then turn it off when you do not need it.

i now how you all fill i have been going through this ever sense i found out i had cancer an they told me that the chemo an radiation put me in menopause i hate it it was 2010 an it is still going but not as bad but still bad enough it just keeps going an going you just think you are going nuts some time i now what you are filling ladies god bless us all

I had my hysterectomy in December of 04 I kept my ovaries I will be 40 soon and I have been having hot flashes also. I normally have a really low body temp like 95.6 and this is driving me crazy. Im either super cold or super hot and a giant sweat ball.

I also have a ton of other health issues going on right now too. I will need my dr to check my hormones again after I finally get my ultrasounds done on my pelvic area. I can’t afford any herbal things nor can I probably take them with all the other meds I am on.

I run the window AC and the ceiling fan on high all night and we also have this good sized floor fan that super powered that we run all night. If anyone has any ideas on what works to keep ya cool and stop some sweating please share <3

@billzbrat 560493 wrote:

Such a horrible word! I am tired of the hot flashes:ripped: They come and go, they seem to last forever! I can sweat just sitting doing nothing!

Bedtime is the worst! I roll around the bed looking for a cool place to rest my head. Air Conditioning is on all the time.

When will it stop?
    During the winter months, I welcome the hot flashes :oops:. I enjoy walking in the snow, no matter how cold it is. I live in an apartment, when i get home from work I put on my shorts and tank top and walk around barefoot.

My husband looks at me like I have lost my mind:118:
    Is anyone else suffering thru this? Have any tips to share?

:helpme:

I do not get hot flashes however have found that a frozen gel icepack wrapped in a tea towel and placed on my neck at bedtime works tremendously. No more night sweats!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register