How to get a Big Mac, McChicken & Large Fry for $2.14 Everytime!

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Tips-n-Tricks How to get a Big Mac, McChicken & Large Fry for $2.14 Everytime!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      saturdaynightfever

So I discovered how to eat quite a bit of food at McDonald’s for only $2.14.
      mcdonalds food hacks

How to get a Big Mac, McChicken & Large Fry for $2.14 Everytime!

For you to get started you will need a recent receipt from McDonald’s, if you don’t have one then you may purchase something for $1.

The receipt will have a promo printed in the top right corner, but depending on the restaurant’s location, that promo may differ. The ones around me offer a free Big Mac or Muffin Sandwich with a purchase of $1 or more.

All you have to do is fill out the survey on http://www.mcdvoice.com and BAM you have the coupon code for a free Big Mac with purchase of $1.

When redeeming this coupon, you must order a McChicken and just one Big Mac sandwich (not a meal). Your total should only be $1.07.

On a separate order, order a Large Fry. This time take advantage of the McDonald’s app offers that give you a $1 large fry. ($1.07 with tax)

Keep both of the receipts when you place the 2 orders, so that you may continue to receive free Big Macs.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      luckybolide

I think I can 1-up you on this one. If you want completely free food, look on your receipt for a customer service number.

Take a few minutes to call it and tell them how excellent the service was and how good the food was etc. The customer service agent will take your information and send you coupons for free meals. Most people will only call to complain, but if you call and compliment, you will be rewarded.

We did things like this in college to get by, and it doesn’t just work with McDonalds. Make it a point to call several of the restaurants in the area. Also, you don’t necessarily have to purchase something to have a receipt.

I’ve found them on the ground in parking lots and called to compliment based on the receipt I found.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Tips-n-Tricks How to get a Big Mac, McChicken & Large Fry for $2.14 Everytime!