- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated May 29, 2008 at 5:22 am by .
- May 29, 2008 at 5:22 am #246818FreebieQueen
May 29th & 30th – FREE Activia Yogurt Samples @ WalMartFact: 87% of Americans have digestive issues such as occasional irregularity.**
What You Can Do
There are a number of ways to help your digestive system and help improve intestinal transit. Among these are:
• Drinking plenty of water and getting adequate exercise
• Eating probiotic foods like ACTIVIA®
• Eating a balanced dietTwo weeks of eating ACTIVIA® every day, as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle, has been clinically proven to help regulate your digestive system by helping with slow intestinal transit — and continuing to eat it will help maintain that benefit.
How Is ACTIVIA® Different From Other Yogurts?
ACTIVIA® and ACTIVIA® Light, the only yogurts to contain the unique probiotic culture BIFIDUS REGULARIS™, are clinically proven to help regulate your digestive system in two weeks when eaten daily.**
ACTIVIA® and ACTIVIA® Light are available in 4-packs, 8-packs and 12-packs, as well as 24-oz tubs. ACTIVIA® is available in nine delicious flavors and ACTIVIA® Light is available in seven delicious flavors.Learn more about the benefits of ACTIVIA® when you visit https://www.activia.com.
*ACTIVIA® and ACTIVIA® Light are scientifically proven to help with slow intestinal transit when eaten daily for two weeks as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.