- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated August 30, 2013 at 10:08 pm by .
- August 24, 2013 at 10:33 pm #322037
Mark-Down Bin Menu August 25-31, 2013
Sunday: Crescent dogs (I saw a commercial on these and remembered how much I liked them when DD was younger!) with salad — $5.52
Monday: Red beans and rice with pork neck bones and crusty rolls — $5.88
Tuesday: Turkey-neck soup (yep…I’m making it again and it’s different every time I make it due to ingredients in the refrigerator!) and Triscuit crackers — $5.88
Wednesday: Roasted chicken, French green bean casserole with noodles — $7.99
Thursday: Burgers with all the fixins’ and fries — $7.99
Friday: Leftover chicken, Spanish rice, and buttered broccoli — $2.94
Saturday: Burger burritos and salad — $2.94
Total for the week — $39.14
Technically the cost was less than this because I was using leftovers for the last two days, but I spread the cost ingredients out over those days;-D
- August 25, 2013 at 2:36 pm #442950
Nice. Gotta love it when you can eat on the cheap!!!
- August 30, 2013 at 10:08 pm #443175
Wait until you next week’s menus with the leftover! Let me know what you think!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.