- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated March 28, 2014 at 10:38 pm by .
- March 23, 2014 at 10:24 pm #340341
Sunday — crockpot chicken and dumplings, buttered mixed veggies…$5.97
Monday — roast chicken, stuffing, gravy, and buttered broccoli…$7.55
Tuesday — garlic-roasted chicken leg quarters, pasta, and green peas…$2.07
Wednesday — savory roasted cod, baked potatoes, and salad…$4.69
Thursday — Sunday’s leftovers…$0
Friday — leftover chicken and stuffing with broccoli…$0
Saturday — creamy bacon chicken pasta (using Tuesday’s leftovers)…$0
This weeks’ total — $20.28
- March 27, 2014 at 2:44 am #452733
This is MY kind of menu!! Sounds so Good!
As usual, thanks for sharing your inspiring menus! ((They really do help))
- March 28, 2014 at 10:38 pm #452774
Fortunately, we can do just about anything with chicken and it turns out great! LOL! Looking at the sales this week…I may be able to afford a bit of pork!
You’ll know if I pulled it off when I post the menu;-D
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.