- This topic is empty.
- June 14, 2021 at 4:34 pm #598454Liss
Maple Walnut Frozen Cream Pie is a cream cheese & Whipped cream dessert made with dates, walnuts, pineapple and maple syrup. It’s frozen and served in either a graham cracker crust or a baked flaky pie crust, your choice, of course!
I prefer to use REAL maple syrup for this one, not the store-bought fake kind. It’s an entirely different flavor.
Maple Walnut Frozen Cream Pie
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 cup maple syrup
1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
1 cup chopped dates
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
Graham Cracker Crust or Baked Pie Shell
- In a medium sized bowl, beat cream cheese and syrup until smooth.
- Fold in the pineapple, dates, walnuts and whipped topping.
- Spoon into a baked pie shell or graham cracker crust, whichever you prefer.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- May be frozen for up to 3 months. Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.