Male neighbor cat spraying our front door area.. please help

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Male neighbor cat spraying our front door area.. please help

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

(MOD NOTE: THIS THREAD HAS BEEN ENDED, HOWEVER, REPLIES THAT ARE ACTUALLY

HELPFUL AND PROVIDE INFORMATION OR IDEAS TO HELP SOLVE THE PROBLEM WILL BE

ALLOWED THROUGH. DEFAMATIONS, FLAMING AND OTHER BLATANT OUTBURSTS WILL NO LONGER

BE ALLOWED, THANK YOU)

I’m an animal lover, especially when it comes to dogs. But I don’t put my dogs

and my children in the same category of priorities. If your dog is presenting a

danger to your son, then trying to rehome it is the sensible thing to do. And

I’m glad that you aren’t just dumping the dog someplace, but putting careful

consideration into his well being. Its a tough situation all around and I’m

sure you aren’t feeling great about what needs to be done. But the baby must

come first.

Some people do intentionally seek out old dogs. They like giving them care in

their final years and I think PetFinders is your best bet in finding one of

these angels. Good luck to you and to all concerned. You are being a good mom.

Donna NJ

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Male neighbor cat spraying our front door area.. please help