Male neighbor cat spraying our front door area.. please help

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Male neighbor cat spraying our front door area.. please help

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Thank you Frances. You said it calmer than I did in an earlier post.

Herlean

Frances Chavez wrote:

12pt;font-family: Arial;color: blue;”>Ok I don’t post much – due to being very busy lately but will join in more.

12pt;font-family: Arial;color: blue;”>I just felt like this is something that I would just jump into –
      the fire.

12pt;font-family: Arial;color: blue;”>

12pt;font-family: Arial;color: blue;”>Shannon

12pt;font-family: Arial;color: blue;”>Not being rude here – but you were with some of these comments.

This woman is trying to find a good home for her 16yo baby. You do not know all the family situations/conditions. We had to rehome our four legged baby when our middle daughter was born due to the fact that she was a premature infant with breathing problems and allergies related specifically
      to the dog.

It was heart breaking enough without hearing comments like this. She was asking for advice not additional guilt. Not being rude but children come before pets.

12pt;font-family: Arial;color: blue;”>Herlean

12pt;font-family: Arial;color: blue;”>Try with a breed specific rescue, you can find them on the web. Check with your Vet and ask them for assistance. You never know.

I am so sorry that you are having to be put into the position to choose one over the other but know that you are doing the right thing by rehoming your furbaby and not sending him to a kill
      shelter. If you need to talk I am always around.

12pt;font-family: “Comic Sans ms”;color: blue;”>frances

12pt;font-family: “Comic Sans ms”;color: blue;”>

1pt;color: .

12pt;”>
      Author
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Male neighbor cat spraying our front door area.. please help