Making extra money?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

No, notyet. I’m still working on my website. I haven’t posted on Ebay in a year so I’m sure my pics aren’t there anymore. Thereis another goodresource website calledTwoPeasInABucket.com where other hobbiest/entrepreneurs post some oftheir work. Since we are on a “budget” site. Some great budget ideas I’ve found are of course the sales (Michael’s, Hobby Lobby, etc)…I have friends and co-workers that donate/recycle theirSunday newspaper coupons to me.I alsotry to hit the clearance isles of these stores as well as Target and Walmart. One year, I found tons of blank handmade greeting cards in varioussoft pale colors in packets of 5 for $1.00 in Targets $1.00 isle inthe front of their store. I picked up about $20 of them (20) and sold most of themat $7.00 each…only spent on average $0.50 to embellish.In the past,
      I’ve used Ebay for the “lot” items. For example,paperbag albums have been very popular and quite inexpensive to make. The base of this product is good-ole lunch bags. I was able to purchase 10 bags prefolded with holes already made for $5.00. I absolutely love my LSS (local scrapbooking store), but find their products to be a bit more expensive. I go there for ideas and classes, but purchase only hard to find/unique items. So please share if you get your side biz or work at home biz going. Catherine

Ahhh…imagining that irresistible “new car” smell?
      Check out
      [url=””][/url]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.