Making Candles help with candles

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Making Candles help with candles

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Making candles from used candles is very simple, however you will want to cut

away the black residue out of the candle and tip of wick. If you fail to do

this, you will have that black in your candle wax. Hubby and I did this last

year for Christmas gifts. Pastor of our church gives us the old candles and we

make our own. These candles are white with no scent, so we can make any color

or scent we want. I also make my candles from all used candles now. You can

come up with some wonderfully scented candles from mixing the scented candles

you melt down. I like to just pour into jars. You can get all sorts of jars

from your local thrift store, usually the smaller ones are only 5-20 cents, or

use mason jars. Giving as gifts we make labels out of the clear labeling —

Merry Christmas 2006 last year.

Patricia George Owner/Operator

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Making Candles help with candles