- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated October 8, 2014 at 9:40 am by .
- November 25, 2006 at 2:01 am #237960
Antiseptic Cleansing Gel
If you want a safe hand sanitizer without potentially harmful chemicals, try this all-natural formula. It is perfect for all skin types, and the kitchen-cupboard ingredients really work to kill germs.
1/4 cup witch hazel extract
1/4 cup aloe vera gel
1 teaspoon vegetable glycerin
1 tablespoon lemon juice or organic apple cider vinegar
10 drops tea tree oil
1. Place ingredients in a lidded glass jar and shake to combine.
2. Place a dab on your hands and massage into your skin.
3. Rinse with warm water.
This formula will keep for 4 months if you use vinegar, or for 1 week, refrigerated, if you use lemon juice.
- May 30, 2014 at 2:40 am #453745
Thank you for sharing this, I have all of the ingredients on hand and will be mixing this up tomorrow to have for first aid. I appreciate natural recipes like this one! Thanks
- July 30, 2014 at 7:39 pm #457010
Love these MYO with harmless ingredients.
- October 8, 2014 at 9:40 am #458849
Few drops of essential oils can rock it 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.