- December 12, 2008 at 1:58 am #267711
MAGIC COOKIE BALLS
1 cup soft butter
1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups very finely chopped pecans
2 cups of powdered sugar to roll cookies in
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter with 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar gradually adding the sugar to the butter. Add vanilla. In another bowl sift together flour and salt. Add to butter and sugar. Add pecans. Shape into small balls (approx teaspoon size). Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes on greased double cookie sheet. When out of oven and still warm, roll in 2 cups of powdered sugar. Roll again when cookies are cool.
- December 17, 2008 at 6:30 pm #406353
another great recipe I am considering thanks!
- December 18, 2008 at 12:57 am #406376
Lynn, these are good hope that you don’t miss out — great recipe.
- December 18, 2008 at 6:38 pm #406424
Looks yummy! How many cookies does this make? 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.