- This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated November 13, 2012 at 4:29 pm by .
- October 31, 2012 at 2:48 pm #311283
I am new to the forum and absolutely thrilled to have found it! What a Website! So much information, so many crafts, recipes and how to’s!
We have survived Sandy, I live in Virginia, and my prayers go out to all those along the coast who are still trying to recover from her devistation.
- October 31, 2012 at 4:54 pm #434356
Hi shendrickson8 ~ Glad you are ok and that you joined the site. there is alot of information.
- October 31, 2012 at 5:44 pm #434366
Hello and Welcome, Shendrickson8! Good to have you here. If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask.
- October 31, 2012 at 9:07 pm #434360
Congratulations on both surviving Sandy and finding this site. Lots of great ideas here to help anyone. Enjoy looking around at the different ideas and if you need help just ask 🙂
- November 1, 2012 at 4:37 am #434377
Hey again! I didn’t realize you were new when you commented on my blog. So let me tell you welcome now.welcome!!!!
this is a great site. i think you will love it here. i’m glad you came through sandy alright.
if you need anything i’d be glad to help you in any way i can. just let me know.
- November 3, 2012 at 4:47 pm #434465
Glad you and your family are fine. I am in pa and most we got in my area was cold wind and rain..My prayers are for those who are worse off..
- November 3, 2012 at 6:57 pm #434470
Having seen the damage hurricanes can do, and evacuating many times, I know you will be pleased when everything gets back to normal. The water combined with the wind is simply devastating. Glad you survived Sandy.
- November 13, 2012 at 4:29 pm #434824
Thank you all, I am overwhelmed by your kindness and welcoming. I am still learning to navigate around and finding new (and amazing) things each day. So pleased to be aboard!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.