Board Rules & Regs Tech Support Lynn16- Unable to Post or Read Articles

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by FreebieQueen November 2, 2016 at 11:18 am.

• Author

Anonymous

Help! Please help. I am a new, registered member (Lynn16).

I can’t read articles, which is why I joined. Can’t figure out how to post even. Except to reply to an already dead one.
    When I try to read an article I get a pop-up saying it will re-direct me to or I can press , then back to my page, then back to the pop-up.

It does this over & over. Please help.

FreebieQueen

@Lynn16 1065213 wrote:

Help! Please help. I am a new, registered member (Lynn16). I can’t read articles, which is why I joined. Can’t figure out how to post even. Except to reply to an already dead one.
    When I try to read an article I get a pop-up saying it will re-direct me to or I can press , then back to my page, then back to the pop-up. It does this over & over. Please help.

Lynn, we would need you to post a screenshot of the error you are receiving. It sounds like you may have a virus though as we don’t have any popups at all on our site of any kind.

If you are unsure of how to post a screenshot, you can email one to diy @ budget101.com (with the spaces removed) and someone will help you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support Lynn16- Unable to Post or Read Articles