Board Rules & Regs Tech Support Lost and confused

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by mrskorba January 24, 2017 at 2:39 pm.

• Author

I found the cash piggy, clicked on it, and then filled out some forms. I never had a box that I could click on, and now I don’t even know if I won something or not. Is there some place that a record of your winnings/rewards are kept? Can someone please explain to me either where/how to find out if I won, or if I did something wrong and how to avoid doing it again if I were to win something else.

FreebieQueen

@swhite92835 1070178 wrote:

I found the cash piggy, clicked on it, and then filled out some forms. I never had a box that I could click on, and now I don’t even know if I won something or not. Is there some place that a record of your winnings/rewards are kept? Can someone please explain to me either where/how to find out if I won, or if I did something wrong and how to avoid doing it again if I were to win something else.

Congratulations, you found a Hidden Entry form for the Kitchenaid Mixer Drawing.

The forms show at the top what you found, whether it’s an entry for the kitchenaid mixer or an instant gift.

The boxes only appear for Amazon instant wins.

I checked the entries for the Mixer and it would appear that you last entered yesterday at 8:53 pm (EST). Congrats on your entry & Good Luck, the drawing is February 1st!

:party1:

This explains my dilemma, I was trying to post about in the piggy forum thingy today.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support Lost and confused