Stuff I’d Like to See General Loooking for a DIY MYO item……

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

……can anyone help? On a tight, tight, TIGHT budget (read that ‘no money’) and desperately need stain remover for my laundry. :laundry: Are there any recipes here? Or does anyone have one of their own? Thanks in advance for any help!

~Norma L~ piggy bank

Look in the Household Recipes Section, there should be some there. Thanks; Virginia

I’m sorry, I must be especially dense tonight….. maybe driving three hours through about a half dozen rush hour slow downs, while on schedule 2 pain killers after getting a needle stuck in hour eye has an adverse effect on my brain, but I just am not seeing a ‘Household Recipes Section’. Please help.

Thank you sincerely,

Ms Denser-than-the-haze-over-my-eye Housewife

Here is a link to that section: Household Recipes hope this helps. Thanks; Virginia

Avatar for MrngGloryFreebieQueen

@MrngGlory 323977 wrote:

……can anyone help? On a tight, tight, TIGHT budget (read that ‘no money’) and desperately need stain remover for my laundry. :laundry: Are there any recipes here? Or does anyone have one of their own? Thanks in advance for any help!

~Norma L~ piggy bank

Use the Super Laundry Sauce to remove severe stains.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.budget101.com/do-it-yourself/4075-super-laundry-sauce-for-dummies/&sa=U&ei=BGQLUr7HMuXQ2AWz_YCADA&ved=0CAcQFjAA&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNHecI3Dn9YDdS2A5FHEPLYFhIzNLw

oooo-oohhh in the forum. Thanks Virginia! Who’da thunk to look there!? lol Not me! And thanks FreebieQueen, I will just as soon as I can afford to, but till then, I am still stuck. Thanks!

Here is a laundry stain remover:

1 part Dawn Dishwashing Liquid (the original blue kind)
      2 parts Hydrogen Peroxide (3%)

Mix together and pour directly on the stain. Let set a couple of minutes. Rub it a little. Rinse it out or just launder as usual. Hope this helps. Thanks; Virginia

Thank you!! Blue, Dawn dishwashing liquid huh? Well alrighty then!

My mom just uses a bar of soap and elbow grease. I’m always amazed at what she can get out. I asked her what kind of soap and she said any.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stuff I’d Like to See General Loooking for a DIY MYO item……