Looks like an awe-inspiring site!! :D

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Looks like an awe-inspiring site!! :D

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, All!! I’m a newbie – just registered about 5 seconds ago… Hoping to explore the site and join in on some discussions.

I do have one question…
      How do I get rid of all those ads???

thanks!!

@Jennaxor 323070 wrote:

Hi, All!! I’m a newbie – just registered about 5 seconds ago… Hoping to explore the site and join in on some discussions.

I do have one question…
      How do I get rid of ALL those ADS???

Thanks!!

You see fewer ads as you post more & your level of registration increases, It costs a lot of money to run a 400,000+ page website, so the ads are necessary to keep the site free. Alternatively, you can remove them completely by becoming a supporting member.

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Jennaxor! Good to have you here. Enjoy!

Thanks; Virginia

Thanks, Liss!! I’m still learning the how-to’s! I understand they are a necessary evil, and thanks very much for keeping the site free to the masses.

Please guide me – however – to the link so I may become a supporting member. It will be worth it to remove them ALL… completely…

gone… poof! 😉

Thanks, Virginia!! I see you are a “Deal Guru”! That’s pretty cool!

I think I’m really going to enjoy this site. What’s your favorite section? Do you have any tips for a newbie?

My best tip for a newbie would be — jump right in, if you have a question just ask and I or someone will try to answer it. Sometimes it may take a while to find the answer, but I will try. Food recipes would probably be my favorite section, but I answer in all sections if I know the answer to anyone’s questions (often times, I will do research in order to answer the questions if I do not know the answer right off the top of my head).

Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia

Hi, and thank you for this most informative, fun, site! I am not good with navigating apparently, so I will try to find things by exploring.

@Jennaxor 323107 wrote:

Thanks, Liss!! I’m still learning the how-to’s! I understand they are a necessary evil, and thanks very much for keeping the site free to the masses.

Please guide me – however – to the link so I may become a supporting member. It will be worth it to remove them all… completely…

gone… poof! 😉

never mind….

i found the link myself!! woo hoo!! no more ads, and it is very affordable too.

thanks for this option!
      multistars smiliemultistars smiliemultistars smilie Yeah, baby!!
      (Sorry, I get carried away sometimes…yoga smilie)

Hello again, Jennaxor! I hope that you are enjoying this site. Hello and Welcome, Sandsok!

Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask.

Thanks; Virginia

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Looks like an awe-inspiring site!! :D