- December 16, 2013 at 8:09 am #327552
Looking to make a healthier and safer environment in my home!! But need to do it on a very tight budget!! for suggested threads!! I will look into these!!
- December 21, 2013 at 6:51 pm #445995
I make my own laundry detergent and an off the wall version of spray and wash. Borax, washing soda, Fels Naptha, blue Dawn dish washing liquid and ammonia are my ingredients.
- December 21, 2013 at 8:16 pm #445998TashdanParticipant
I don’t know if you’ve seen this section yet, but there are literally hundreds (if not thousands) of household recipes for just about everything and anything:
- January 2, 2014 at 6:05 am #447610
Yes – the Budget101 Tips ~n~Tricks is a great place to start.
There are lots of money saving recipes there!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.