Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Jar Gift & Kitchen Mixes & Gifts from The Kitchen Looking for Liss’s Green Tomato Jam recipe

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

I’m probably not looking in the correct places, but so far, I’ve not been able to find it.

If possible, could someone please help me find it…I would SO appreciate it!

worthy smilie

I have searched in the forum and the main HOME page (I do not think that search is working). I could not find it either ;0(

::Sighs:: Still looking…

Thanks for trying though.

Don’t Know if this is it..But this is the ingredients for Green tomato jam..Budget101.com – – Mock Raspberry Jam | Dirt Cheap Recipes

Vampixen ~ I think you found it, who would have guessed it would have been called “Mock Raspberry Jam”

Keymaster

Aahhhh, I see. I actually saw that recipe but was thrown by the name of the recipe.

Thanks guys for finding it!

Keymaster

@MrsPaws 248147 wrote:

Aahhhh, I see. I actually saw that recipe but was thrown by the name of the recipe.

Thanks guys for finding it!

Yeah, somehow “green tomato jam” doesn’t really sound all that appetizing to my family. Years ago when my grandmother gave me the recipe she always called it Almost raspberry jam. One of my cousins used to eat it out of the jar – UNTIL she found out it was made out of tomatoes. *shakes head*

Well, while I still have some green tomatoes left, I’m gonna have to try this, but I may try it with Splenda instead of using all that sugar. Yeah, Diabetes sucks. ::grump grump grouch grouch:: :/

lol. I always wondered why my Grandmother’s “strawberry” jam looked so different. When I got older Mom told me it was actually tomato jam. I never could eat it after that!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Jar Gift & Kitchen Mixes & Gifts from The Kitchen Looking for Liss’s Green Tomato Jam recipe