Stuff I’d Like to See General Looking for dishwasher cleaner

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hi all! Is anyone on line right now that remembers the method for cleaning your dishwasher? I believe it was to just run a packet of lemonade kook-aid thru an empty dishwasher cycle.

Is that correct? Any other instructions? I’ve looked through the site and can’t find the info and I’ve really gotta clean out the washer- it’s gross!!

Thanks!

I remember an old Heloise hint about running a cup of bleach through your empty dishwasher to clean it.

@Colokat 404551 wrote:

Hi all! Is anyone on line right now that remembers the method for cleaning your dishwasher? I believe it was to just run a packet of lemonade kook-aid thru an empty dishwasher cycle. Is that correct? Any other instructions? I’ve looked through the site and can’t find the info and I’ve really gotta clean out the washer- it’s gross!!

Thanks!

The dishwasher sparkle cleaner recipe is here: Budget101.com – – Money Saving Dishwasher Tips | Household Savings Tips

Dear friend

Why you don’t visit a professional website for cleaning liquids ..there are so many cleaning products out there !! lemonad don’t think will do it but I am sure that caustic soda will clean it perfect

Regards

Hello! I used orange kool-aid to clean my dishwasher. You just do a regular cycle and it will come very clean.

@Giannakis 409191 wrote:

Dear friend

Why you don’t visit a professional website for cleaning liquids ..there are so many cleaning products out there !! lemonad don’t think will do it but I am sure that caustic soda will clean it perfect

Regards

Actually, there’s no need to attack your pipes and septic system with caustic chemicals. It’s quite easy to clean it efficiently using common household items. This particular recipe works effortlessly and you don’t have to worry about Toxic residue of cleaners left behind in your dishwasher:
      Budget101.com – – Money Saving Dishwasher Tips | Household Savings Tips

These tips were perfect! Thanks so much to all!!!

Hello! I use Orange tang in my dishwasher cleaner (1 enveloppe) and it’s helping alot. Thank you!

Hello! I used orange tang envelope to clean my dishwasher. It’s great.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stuff I’d Like to See General Looking for dishwasher cleaner