Stuff I’d Like to See General looking for a recipe

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

there was a recipe that was shared on facebook that I am trying to find it was from butget101 but i cannot find it is there anyone who can help me please. I do not know how to download the image when i add the image this is all that shows in here.

it is a cleansing drink, and here is the text that was with it
      “Layers of Love! Here’s a beneficial, yet tasty beverage that helps heal the digestive system. The amino acid glutamine in cabbage juice is very gentle and cleansing on the digestive system, detoxifying, repairing ulcers, healing and regenerating.

If you don’t like to juice green/white cabbage, the purple cabbage is a good alternative as it is the sweeter variety.”
      Thank you
      Gwen

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

You just posted the recipe- the recipe is 2 apples, 1/4 head of cabbage, 1/2 a fennel bulb, 1/4 of a lemon & half inch piece of ginger.

It’s a Juicing recipe- so you run it through a juicer. If you don’t have a juicer, you can follow these directions
      here:

https://www.budget101.com/frugal-living-articles/how-juice-without-juicer-4439.html

yes but at the bottom of the image on facebook it said continue but when i clicked it, it did not continue so thought there might be more to it in the original recipe.

@GwenLee 850636 wrote:

yes but at the bottom of the image on facebook it said continue but when i clicked it, it did not continue so thought there might be more to it in the original recipe.

Oh, I see what you mean, sometimes it does that & cuts off small bits of text.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stuff I’d Like to See General looking for a recipe