- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated August 7, 2014 at 6:27 pm by .
- June 29, 2014 at 11:43 pm #343658
Lo-Cal Banana Muffins
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tbs baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp kosher salt
1 cup mashed bananas
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup applesauce
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, beat together banana, sugar, egg and vanilla.
Stir in the applesauce and vanilla. Stir banana mixture into flour until just combined. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.
Let cool before serving. For best flavor, place in an airtight container or bag overnight.
- August 7, 2014 at 5:48 am #457371
Thank you for this recipe. I have been craving banana bread for weeks and do not want to make my usual bread. It’s tooooo good to have just one slice and one slice has so many calories
- August 7, 2014 at 6:27 pm #457390
You are welcome! Hope you enjoy;-D
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.