Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #241692

      In reference to Loraine’s comment, attorneys in our area charge flat
      fees for standard documents like wills, powers of attorney and health
      care powers of attorney (living wills). You can also check the
      Secretary of State’s office for your state for forms that you can use
      that are specific to your state.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.